Tracy Bosche (mom of 3) and Jayne Leibel (mom of 2) join Tenille for a chat about active toys, including active video games.
Hear why they think:
- having the right toys and gear can help keep kids moving
- nothing beats having someone to play with (often mom and dad)
- it’s important to give kids interesting spaces to play
Tracy and Jayne also share their thoughts on:
- whether active video games are a good substitute for real life play
- Catherine Cameron’s post on the Tennis Canada web site about physical literacy (a new term for both) and whether the right toys and gear help kids learn essential skills like running, jumping, throwing and catching